Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO environment as admin
- Create current fiscal year
- Create an upcoming fiscal year 1 year after the current one
- Create a new ledger (TEST) for that fiscal year
- create a new fund (TEST-FUND) associated with that ledger
- allocate some money ($X) to current budget
- Create planned budget with 0 allocation
- Create a new purchase order
- Create a new purchase order line (POL) associated with the above
- Allocate 100% of the funding for the above POL to TEST-FUND
- Save, and return to the PO screen
- Attempt to Open the PO
Expected Results: PO is opened and money is encumbered against the current budget.
Actual Results: System displays error that fund has NO current budget.
See video for more info