Status: Closed (View Workflow)
UIREC-48 introduces the ability to select any location when receiving a piece. Based on the "create inventory" order settings we need to ensure that a holding exists for that location. Existing holdings for this piece remain unchanged.
- createInventory: instance, holding, item
- a piece exists with location: "main"
- instance, holding and item already exist for this piece.
When the user changes the location upon receiving to "annex"
- a new holding is created for the "annex" location under the instance for this piece
- the item for this piece is "moved" to this new holding
- the "main" holding remains in place.
- holdings are created as needed when changing the location of a piece as it's being received
- the createInventory settings are honored
- existing holdings remain unchanged
- unit tests are updated
- api tests are updated
MODORDERS-370 Create MODORDERS bugfix release
- relates to
UIREC-48 Select any location for piece when receiving
UXPROD-1547 Check-in and Receiving orders for Packages of material