MODORDSTOR-69 refactors how materialType is specified. Mod-orders needs to be updated accordingly.
Summary of schema changes in
- Remove poLine.details.materialType
- Add poLine.physical.materialType (UUID) - single value, not an array
- Add poLine.eresource.metarialType (UUID) - single value, not an array
- Update the acq-models submodule
- Update business logic/code as needed (do we need more detail here?)
- Validate that materialType is specified if createInventory is set to "Instance, Holding, Item" - Applies to both physical and eresource sections
- The latest schemas are pulled in and used
- Business logic is updated
- Unit and API tests have been updated.