On 2/12/2019, mod-source-record-storage made several breaking changes that led to a major version bump of the source-record-storage interface (1.0 -> 2.0). See NEWS.md for details.
Since mod-oai-pmh requires source-record-storage 1.0, the hosted reference environments (e.g. folio-testing, etc.) are currently broken as dependencies cannot be satisfied.
- The interface version has been upgraded to source-record-storage 2.0
- Necessary code changes have been made:
- Endpoints have been update
- Field name changes have been addressed
- Unit tests have been updated (if necessary), e.g. mocks, etc.