In order to tell my Discovery tool for what resources to enable requesting for, I want it to be able to filter on Item Loan type. In order to achieve this, I need this field to be added to the 952 field in the OAI PMH exports as detailed in https://issues.folio.org/browse/MODOAIPMH-102.
- Decide on what subfield to use in the 952.
- (Optional) Align with other parts of FOLIO working on export so that the format is aligned
- Determining what loan type that is the current between the permanentLoanType and the temporaryLoan type properties on the Item record
- Take the loanType UUID and look up the name from the /loan-types endpoint.
- Add the value to the subfield.
- Given an FOLIO Instance has Holdings and Items attached,
- When I make a GetRecord or a ListRecords request using the FOLIO OAI-PMH server with the metadataPrefix set to marc21_withholdings
- Then I should be able to see the "Effective" Loan type Name in the 952 if the results.