Status: Closed (View Workflow)
While running the module locally using the fat jar, I noticed that there wasn't any output from the logger... Upon investigation I found that:
src/main/resources/log4j.properties still exists and is being copied into the fat jar.
the log4j2.properties file lives under src/test/resources and is NOT being copied into the fat jar.
There are also a few places in the pom which expilcitly point to the old log4j.properties.
This should be cleaned up.
- remove the old log4j.properties
- copy/move the log4j2.properties from src/test/resources to src/main/resources so it's included in the fat jar.
- set the log4j2.configurationFile system property instead of log4j.configurationFile in the surefire plugin configuration in pom.xml
- log4j2 is used by unit tests
- log4j2.properties is included in the fat jar
- references to log4j.properties are cleaned up.
- relates to
MODOAIPMH-174 Goldenrod release version 3.0.1 fails to enable for tenant
MODOAIPMH-176 Data from mod-configuration aren't arrived to oai-pmh