To support the "Single tenant multiple EBSCO KBs" feature the existing endpoint
should be re-named to
as in the current implementation endpoint loads holdings records for only one KB credentials.
More details can be found in the dedicated section of "Spike: MODKBEKBJ-390 - describe design for "Single tenant multiple EBSCO KBs" scenario"
- post credentials by id loads holdings for certain KB credentials
- repeated call of the endpoint with same KB credentials id within refresh period (24h) should not trigger a snapshot creation
- old POST /loadHoldings endpoint removed, respective permission is also removed
- the endpoint updated and works according to the requirements
- the endpoint is covered with unit tests