Support retrieval of KB credentials entry user is assigned to by the following method:
The payload of the response should contain information about particular KB credentials entry.
Sample response body:
More details can be found in the dedicated section of "Spike: MODKBEKBJ-390 - describe design for "Single tenant multiple EBSCO KBs" scenario"
- endpoint returns an existing KB credentials entry, a user is assigned to.
- returns an error if a user was not assigned to any KB credentials entry
- the endpoint created and works according to the requirements
- the endpoint is covered with unit tests
- API tests added to cover endpoint