Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.5.0
Sprint:eHoldings Sprint 86, eHoldings Sprint 87
Custom labels have to be managed inside KB credentials. This requires existing GET /eholdings/custom-labels to be updated by introducing additional request parameter: credentialsId.
Modified endpoint definition should look like the following:
More details can be found in the dedicated section of "Spike: MODKBEKBJ-390 - describe design for "Single tenant multiple EBSCO KBs" scenario"
- custom label collection endpoint returns custom labels related to particular KB credentials only
- each custom label in the response contains credentialsId value
- the endpoint updated and works according to the requirements
- the endpoint is covered with unit tests
- API tests updated respectively