Access types can be assigned to packages and resources. They can also be used as a filter to those records. In both these cases access types have to be limited to specific KB. There are several endpoints to review and modify the underlying queries:
More details can be found in the dedicated section of "Spike: MODKBEKBJ-390 - describe design for "Single tenant multiple EBSCO KBs" scenario"
- access types that retrieved for a package or resource should be limited by specific KB credentials
- filtering by access types take into account specific KB credentials
- the endpoints updated and works according to the requirements
- the endpoints is covered with unit tests
- API tests updated respectively