Access types have to be managed inside KB credentials. This requires existing POST /eholdings/access-types to be updated by introducing additional request parameter: credentialsId.
Modified endpoint definition should look like the following:
More details can be found in the dedicated section of "Spike: MODKBEKBJ-390 - describe design for "Single tenant multiple EBSCO KBs" scenario"
- new access type should be associated with specific KB credentials via credentialsId
- response payload additionally contains credentialsId value
- old POST /eholdings/access-types endpoint removed, respective permission is also removed
- the endpoint updated and works according to the requirements
- the endpoint is covered with unit tests
- API tests updated respectively