Custom labels is a feature available in EBSCO Holdings and Linking Manager. A librarian may set up 5 custom labels (max) to display on a package + title record.
HoldingsIQ (aka RM API) endpoints support custom labels AND previous work was done with Ruby version of mod-kbebsco.
- Review PR https://github.com/folio-org/mod-kb-ebsco/pull/86 (Implementation of custom labels backend in mod-kb-ebsco(Ruby))
- Review HoldingsIQ endpoints to ensure custom label support and functionality
- PPT deck: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WYCM9D7MzD32nNzoJ1kXfVDSTRJHaTxW5nVKoAtAiIs/edit#slide=id.p
- Define approach to support
- Display Custom Labels and Values
- Add/Edit Custom Label Values on a title+package record
- Via Settings > eholdings > CRUD Custom Labels
- Create backend stories to support defined approach