Access types allows a library using eholdings app to manage how they have access to the package / title+package.
- Must be configurable per tenant
- Only available on package/title+package record that have a Selection Status = Selected
- Does not support inheritance
- Support an access type filter
- Slide deck: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15heyKsdwMk5135vtinfIa-nzrVd4w1S6hVCuBIq_FFk/edit#slide=id.p
- Define technical approach for:
- configuring access types
- assigning access type to a package / title+package
- filter package /title+package by access types
- Technical approach must focus on leveraging ResourceIQ whether existing endpoints or creating new endpoints. If ResourceIQ is not suitable then proceed with defining a technical approach although not ideal.
Link to ResourceIQ docs: http://10.84.96.58:5657/interactive/resourceiq.html
- Technical approach must be documented and reviewed by team and key ResourceIQ PM/Devs.
- User stories created.