Overview: "Optimistic locking" message does not return from back-end side
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO Snapshot environment with 2 users (further in the text: User A and User B) created with "view/edit MARC authority records", "quickMARC: View, edit MARC authorities record" permissions.
- From User A tab: Open the "MARC Authority" record editing window via "MARC Authority" app [e.g.: "Twain, Mark, 1835-1910. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn"].
- Note what value has "relatedRecordVersion" at the end of URL.
- From User B tab: Open editing window of the same "MARC Authority" record that opened by User A via "MARC Authority" app [e.g.: "Twain, Mark, 1835-1910. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn"].
- Verify that the value of "relatedRecordVersion" at the end of URL matches with value from step 3.
- Edit any subfield at 1XX-9XX MARC tag and save the record.
- From User A tab: Edit any subfield at 1XX-9XX MARC tag.
- Click on the "Save & close" button.
Expected Results: The conflict detection banner is displayed under quickMARC paneheader with the message: "This record cannot be saved because it is not the most recent version." After the message displays the link "View latest version" followed by an external URL icon.
Actual Results: The success saving message is displayed. Detail record view opened in the third pane.
Additional Information: See attached screencast.