Charlotte: hollyolepm - this would also be something the bugfest testers would find. Can we pul it in as a Juniper Bugfest ticket?
Overview: The keyword search index contains the title field, but not the indexTitle, alternativeTitles, series fields.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an instance with these fields:
- title = xyza
- alternative title (other title) = xyzb
- index title = xyzc
- series statements = xyzd
- Use the "Title (all)" search
- When using one of xyza, xyzb, xyzc, xyzd the instance is found.
- Use the "Keyword (title, contributor, identifier)" search
- When using xyza the instance is found.
- Use one of xyzb, xyzc, xyzd
The instance is found.
The instance is not found.
https://github.com/folio-org/mod-inventory-storage/blob/v20.1.0/src/main/resources/templates/db_scripts/schema.json defines the keyword and allTitles indexes as follows:
Required change for the keyword index:
This is a very easy fix.