Status: Open (View Workflow)
Pointing assuming that we don't need to change the column name on the BE for "delivery location" because that is a breaking change.
Purpose: Currently, when a delivery request is at the top of the queue and the requested item is checked in at any service point, FOLIO will attempt to begin the fulfillment process (i.e. check the item out to the requester). This is a challenge because some SPs are not set up to do delivery. In particular, we don't want the remote storage service points doing delivery (but there are other SPs as well).
User story statement(s):
As a remote storage worker who has checked in an item at the remote storage service point,
I want the item to be routed/go in transit to another SP for fulfillment of delivery
because my SP isn't set up to do delivery
- Given a service point in Settings > Tenant > Service points
- When displayed
- Then a new "Delivery fulfillment service point" field should display below what is currently labelled "Pickup location"
- Dropdown menu containing Yes and No
- Yes by default
- Given the "Delivery fulfillment service point" on the SP record
- When No is selected
- Then a second field should become available:
- Label: Alternate delivery fulfillment service point
- Type: Dropdown menu containing all service points where Delivery fulfillment service point = Yes (sorted alphabetically)
- Required (please display required indicator asterisk)
- Validation text: "Please select an item in the list"
- Default: "Select service point"
- Given the field that is currently labelled "Pickup location"
- When displayed
- Then label should be changed to "Pickup service point"