Overview: When entering a duplicate name for Statistical code, then it's implemented as being case sensitive. It should not be case sensitive.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO Snapshot as Diku_admin
- Go to Settings app, and click Inventory > Instances > Statistical code
- Create a new Statistical code:
- Statistical codes: asertwo
- Statistical code names: ACTIVE SERIAL
- Statistical code types: SERM
Expected Results: When saving the new Statistical code name ACTIVE SERIAL, then you get an error message, about the code is expected to be unique: Red text under the Data element: Error on saving data
Actual Results: You can save the duplicate Statistical code name ACTIVE SERIAL, despite that there already exist a Statistical code name called Active serial.