Inventory stores holdings and items fields required for OAI-PMH ListRecords response. An ability to retrieve those fields by request should be implemented for requested instance metadata extension (metadataPrefix=marc21_withholdings).
- Investigation should be performed in order to find out is there a possibility to stream data from inventory to the oai-pmh module.
- Fields listed in https://issues.folio.org/browse/MODOAIPMH-99 should be available to retrieval when the request hits OAI-PMH module.
- Filter records by date (for ListRecords and ListIdentifiers request): consider create/update date on all levels (instance/holding/item). If instance record wasn't created/updated within the requested period but holding or item record was, then the whole instance record with holdings/items fields should be added to the response. Consider the next cases:
- no date bounds are provided in the request - all records should be returned
- both (upper and lower) date bounds are provided in the request - all records, which were created/updated/deleted within the date range, should be returned
- just upper bound is provided in the request - all records, which were created/updated/deleted from the earliest system date till upper bound, should be returned
- just lower bound is provided in the request - all records, which were created/updated/deleted from the lower bound till current datetime, should be returned
- Filter records by instance UUID (for GetRecord request)
- Provide the result time of retrieval process in comments to this ticket
Note: request and response datastamps in OAI-PMH are always in UTC format as per http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/openarchivesprotocol.htm#UTCdatetime. They are converted to the server timezones to process internal operations.