We need to generate sequential voucher numbers.
Pertains to this field in the acquisitions interface fields document:
- Create a sequence in the tenantAPI (when the module is enabled for a tenant) - start at 0 (can be changed later on via another API)
- Return the next value in the sequence when the GET /voucher-storage/voucher-number endpoint is called.
See the API Listing document for details
NOTE: contrary to earlier discussions, the voucher-number is not required to be unique.
- RAML and module descriptor are updated
- The sequence is created by the tenantAPI
- The API is implemented as described above
- Unit tests are updated