Overview: When an order over encumbers a budget you are not able to invoice even a portion of the amount because the system thinks there is not enough money in the budget
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO environment as User X
- Create budget with $100 allocated
- Set allowable exp to 100% and allowable encumbrance to 110%
- Create order for $110 dollars
- Open order
- Create invoice for order
- Lower invoice line subtotal to $10
- Uncheck "release encumbrance"
- Save invoice line
- Approve invoice
Expected Results: Invoice is approved and $10 is now awaiting payment while 100 is encumbered on the budget.
Actual Results: Not enough money left in budget errors message is shown. Invoice will not approve
Additional Information: If you increase the allowable expenditure to equal the allowable encumbrance the invoice will approve correctly. Must have something to do with how/when the check is done.