To determine whether scheduling logic for the details below should be implemented in the invoice module or leverage data-export-spring & worker.
Keep in mind we would like to use the existing UI in invoice settings.
This story adds the ability to schedule batch voucher exports on a recurring basis (daily/weekly/etc.) for the specific tenant
RMB scheduler solution : https://github.com/folio-org/okapi/blob/master/doc/guide.md#timer-interface
Example : https://github.com/folio-org/mod-circulation-storage/blob/7eb6639ee0a1d78e24627c9ccae4de631b3b764d/descriptors/ModuleDescriptor-template.json#L477
Writing tests for this work may present some challenges. Keep that in mind during estimation.
- Which approach would take less time
- Which approach would perform better (Reliability, speed etc)
- POC with the _timer interface is implemented
- Consider to make period variable configurable
- Consider how to test periodic endpoint with Junit ?