Overview: After creating a credit invoice for -$26 and paying the invoice. A credit transaction was applied to the Fund for $0.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some folio-snapshot
- Create a POL with at lease one Fund distribution
- AND a cost >0
- Open POL
- Create invoice based on POL and Pay invoice
- Create second invoice based on POL AND add "-" to the invoice line subtotal
- Total should be the inverse of the first invoice
- Pay invoice
- View Fund transaction list
Expected Results: Transaction list shows a Payment for X amount and a Credit transaction for X amount. As a result Expended = what it was before the Payment for invoice 1 was created.
Actual Results: Transaction list shows a Payment for X amount and a Credit transaction for 0. Expended still includes the amount of payment for invoice 1.
Additional Information: see screenshots.