Review with SMEs - is this needed in Import log, or is it enough to be able to see which invoice lines do not have POLs in the invoice app?
Purpose/Overview: To alert the user when an imported invoice line needs review and possible manual intervention before the invoice is approved. (exception cases from
Should this be a BE story, FE story, or both?
- Scenario 1
- Given the invoice line-POL line match (based on the POL and/or a vendor reference number)
- When the match is to no POLs or multiple POLs
- Then load the invoice line data with whatever default and invoice mappings are specified, but no POL data
- And indicate that this invoice line tried to link to a POL but was unable. Highlight/mark the invoice line, so that the user can manually link to the correct PO line during manual review. May need discussion with Thunderjet and possible UI mockup
- Scenario 2
- Given the EDIFACT field mapping profile
- When the user selects the value of Use fund distribution from the POL for the Fund distribution source dropdown
- And no POL fund distribution data is available (either because the invoice line did not match to a POL, or matched to multiple POLs, or matched to a single POL that did not contain fund distribution information)
- Then load the invoice line data without fund distribution information
- And indicate that this invoice line is lacking fund distribution information. Highlight/mark the invoice line, so that the user can manually link to the correct PO line during manual review. May need discussion with Thunderjet and possible UI mockup
May need to be split to several stories and have some kind of design. Maybe have a mtg with Tjet and discuss - how to store/send info that something went wrong with POL link or fund, and then have UI surface it. Part of