Requirement from the UX ticket: Each expense class has a code (extension) that compliments the 'Fund code' of any fund it is assigned to
- Update creation of voucher lines upon invoice approval
- If expenseClassId specified in fundDistribution:
- retrieve expense classes by id
- add Code to Fund code (fundCode-expenseClassCode)
- group fundDistribution by externalAccountNumber (consider same fundCode with different expenseClassCode as separate Fund codes)
- create voucher line for each externalAccountNumber or externalAccountNumber-extensionNumber and this pair must be store in voucher line field "ExternalAccountNumber"
- Fund code + expenseClassCode must be stored in voucher line field "fundCode"
- logic updated
- unit tests updated
- API tests updated