Overview: Create and setup the github repository
Follow instructions defined in Create a new FOLIO module and do initial setup
- The mod-invoice github repository is created and has been added to the community CI (Jenkins)
- Acquisitions backend developers have sufficient permissions to create and merge branches, create releases, etc.
- The repository has been added to the folio-org/Acquisitions team in github
- Boilerplate files (README, NEWS, PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE, LICENSE, Dockerfile, CONTRIBUTORS, Jenkinsfile, pom.xml, etc.) have been created
- Standard directories have been created (src, descriptors, raml, etc.)