MODINVOICE-131 defines and implements a basic the batch-voucher-export API. This story follows that by adding business logic.
- When a new batch-voucher-export is received (POST /batch-voucher/batch-voucher-exports)
- persist the record via the storage module and return a response to the user (status = Pending)
- kick off a background process that generates the batch voucher.
- Once generated, persist the batch voucher and update the batch voucher export (status = Generated, populate batchVoucherId) via the storage module.
See the wiki for additional details including instructions for generating batch vouchers.
- batch vouchers are generated and persisted when batch voucher exports are POSTed
- batch voucher exports are updated when the batch voucher is generated (status / batchVoucherId).
- unit tests are updated
- api tests are updated