Original issue title: Missouri State can't upgrade to Kiwi
I'm preparing one of the clients for the upgrade to Kiwi and at this moment they testing a dry-run environment. In that environment, they tried to import some marc files but some jobs were completed with the status: completed with errors. They used the same marc files on their test environments but did not experience any issues there. The mod-inventory version on the both test and dry-run environments is 18.0.7
In the attached log you can see the error: java.lang.NumberFormatException: null
Could someone take a look, because it is quite urgent as we planned the production upgrade for this Thursday?
Here are also the steps how to reproduce the problem:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
• Customer stated getting 'Complete with errors' notifications on some data import job.
• To replicate the problem, use the attached file.
• Go to MSU's dryrun tenant
• Data import and drag the file onto the drop area.
• Choose "Leisure" as the job profile.
• When the import is complete, rather than getting the expected "Completed" you will see a status of "Completed with Errors'"
• If you go into the log, you will see that the SRS record completed OK. But the instance record was discarded.
• Clicking on the Instance tab shows this error: java.lang.NumberFormatException: null.
• They have tried this with multiple profiles.
• Importing with the same file and same parameters works in msu-test, so the problem seems specific to the dryrun environment.