Purpose: Mark for delete means, that a cataloger, who do not hold the permission to do a deletion, is able to just do 'Mark holdings for delete' of a given holdings record by setting a boolean check mark in the holdings record. And then her cataloger colleague with super power and with permission to perform deletion, will go in and filter on all holdings records marked for delete, and then delete them one-by-one (and later in bulk mode).
Only following action will be in scope of this story:
- Mark holdings for delete
Use case: As a cataloger I want to be able to mark any given holdings record for deletion.
- Login to FOLIO snapshot, go to Inventory
- Given any instance record, with holdings records
- When holdings record displayed in detailed view
- Then the Actions menu holds following actions:
- Given the "Confirm mark for deletion" model
- When displayed
- If no items records are associated with the holdings record then, the cataloger gets following message, e.g.
- "Holdings record HRID ho00000000006, location Main Library has no item records associated or other dependencies and will be deleted."
- And then the cataloger can decide to 'Cancel' or 'Confirm'
- Given a 'Cancel' button
- Then the action is terminated
- The cataloger gets back to the detailed view of the given holdings record
- Given a 'Confirm" button
- When clicked
- Then the Mark for delete action is performed,
- and a boolean is set on the record
- Given the "Mark for delete holdings record" model
- When displayed and there are one or more item records associated with the instance record, then the cataloger gets following message, e.g.
- "Holdings record HRID ho00000000006, location Main Library has 5 item records associated with this holdings record. To be able to continue mark for deletion of this holdings record, all associated item records must be marked for deletion or deleted"
- And the cataloger can not perform the Mark for delete action, before the associated item records are marked for deletion or deleted.
- at the bottom of the modal, is a button 'Cancel'
- Given a "Cancel" button on the "Confirm mark for delete" modal
- When clicked
- Then the "Confirm mark for delete" modal will close and the mark for deletion will be cancelled
- And the cataloger gets back to detailed view of the holdings record
- List of usecases gathered by the MM-SIG (10/18/2018) : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XkHDYCfY5Xl7rpcP_MIg5ZAkQrbBfpsQ4rtNTEWSrdE/edit#gid=0