Purpose: To allow for matching between Incoming MARC Bib 001 or 999 ff and Existing SRS MARC Bib 001 or 999 ff, and then update of the associated instance
As a staff person
I want to match an incoming MARC record to its counterpart in SRS
So that the associated Instance is updated when the MARC record is updated
- Scenario 1
- Given the Data Import app
- When a match profile is created with the following details:
- Incoming record type: MARC Bib
- Existing FOLIO record type: MARC Bib
- Incoming MARC Bib: MARC field 001 or 999 Ind 1/2 = ff, Subfield = s
- Match criterion: Exactly matches
- Existing MARC Bib: MARC field 001 or 999 Ind 1/2 = ff, Subfield = s
- And the user includes the above match in a Job profile along with an Action profile to Update Instance
- Then update the associated instance according to the Action profile's Instance field mapping profile
- Scenario 2
- Ensure this story passes Accessibility testing
- Scenario 3
- Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot
NOTE: This is not a bug, but was identified in Bugfest. If we can make it work for Honeysuckle, this will be the beginning of matching on one record type and updating that record type, plus other associated record types. This will be a common use case.
From the Bugfest tester for the 001 match case: I ended up getting my file down to just one record to see if I could make it work and I still couldn't get it to. It just sits at "in progress" and never completes so I'm not sure where the issue is.
From the Bugfest tester for the 999 ff match case: This completed with errors and no changes made it through to the instance records.