Purpose: Display date and source for check in notes when viewing from the action menu.
Story: As a circulation staff member, I want to review instructions I received at check in, so that I can make sure I followed them.
- Given an item that has been checked in, that has at least one check in note
- When the user opens the actions menu
- Then link to Check in notes (at bottom of list)
- Given the open actions menu for an item that has been checked in, that has at least one check in note
- When the user clicks Check in notes
- Then display the check in note modal:
- Header: Check in notes
- <title of item> (<Material type>) (Barcode: <barcode of item>) has <number of check in notes> notes.
- Table of notes, sorted by most recently added at the top
- Note (text of check in note)
- Date (date and time added)
- Source (user who added the note)
Notes: The attached mockup shows the modal from
UICHKIN-76; the scenarios in this story slightly differ because the item is not being checked in during this interaction.
Notes: This duplicates
UICHKIN-78 except for adding the date and source of the note in the view and being able to sort notes by most recently added.