When an item is requested from another INN-Reach local server, a temporary Instance, Holding, and Item record must be created in the local FOLIO instance to represent this item for circulation purposes. To create this "virtual" item record, we must configure a catch-all material type for each INN-Reach central item type.
- Mapping should be per FOLIO local server/INN-Reach central server combination
- Central item type is represented by an integer code from 0-255
- Multiple central item types can be mapped to the same FOLIO material type
- AC: Can CRUD the mapping in the database
- AC: Can retrieve the mapping from the database and look up the FOLIO material type mapped to a given central item type by central item type ID (0-255)