INN-Reach assigns item types to items contributed to the central server. These item types are unique to each central server. FOLIO must map between FOLIO item material types and INN-Reach Central Item types. We need to create a data model to store these mappings.
- Mapping should be per local server/central server combination
- The same INN-Reach central item type can be mapped to more than one FOLIO material type
- INN-Reach item types are indicated by a numeric code between 0-255
- The situation in which the mapping will be used is to convert a FOLIO material type into an INN-Reach central item type for transmission to the server as part of record contribution. The model should be structured accordingly
- AC: A mapping configuration record can be created, retrieved, updated, and deleted from the database