Provide API endpoints to manipulate with Job execution data model defined in
MODINREACH-120. It should be possible to get the current job execution statics and the history. Modification operations are not required since job execution can only changes by internal back-end process.
- Requirement: Provide API endpoint(s) to read current job execution statistics and the history (
- Requirement: Should be restricted by configuration-specific logical permissions
- All permissions
- AC: Users with appropriate permissions:
- AC: Can GET the latest job execution statistics
- AC: Can GET the job execution history