GOBI -> Orderes mappings need to be updated in response to several changes to the orders schemas...
Adjustment information is being moved out of orders and into invoicing. This means we can remove adjustments from poLine. At the same time, we need to be able to specify separate list prices for physical and electronic. Here's a summary of the changes that will be made to the orders schemas:
- Remove poLine.adjustments
- Rename cost.listPrice to cost.listUnitPrice
- Add cost.listUnitPriceElectronic
- Add cost.discount
- Add cost.discountType - "percentage" or "amount" (default to "percentage")
- Add cost.addtionalCost - an amount
- NOTE: The estimated price is always calculated by mod-orders upon creation/update, and stored... even if the estimated price is populated in the request.
- acq-models submodule has been updated
- Mappings have been updated/added as needed.
- Unit test have been updated
- API tests have been updated