- calculate the quantity field in location of compositePoline
- handle the created_by field - Remove the existing logic as it will be handled by RMB' metadata
- activation_due, expected_activation_date and user_limit add default values - Need to get the default values
Per Ann-Marie: We don’t seem to have agreement on what is required.Let’s get Dennis to confirm required/not required, and then we’ll figure out some default values for the required ones, and leave the non-required ones blank.
- verify po_line_receipt status and po_line_payment_status values used in mapping files
- expected_receipt_date calculation - Need details and implement: After discussion it has been decided that new fields are required in mod-vendors
- source_id add datasource- which field to be mapped to on acq schemas?
- Add vendor-ref_no_type field in all the order types with "Supplier’s unique order line reference number" which is the enum value
- <location> field on the serials order xmls is marked as required but not all order types send location- which field to be mapped on acq-models? Find out the default value and add it to the mappings
Per Ann-Marie:probably will not get many serial orders. The GOBI order should be passing a location, but it’s not. For now. We’ll just have to default it.
- Add the PO level workflow status in all the order type mappings with default value open
- Remove any mappings to po_line_workflow_status as that field has been removed.
- set the manual_po field to default NO in all default mappings
- owner set default value - Need default value(default or via base acct or via subaccount?) [DB] No default value is required as it is not a mandatory field
- create_inventory set default value: _confirm the default value y or n? _[DB] Default must be set to N
- claim_grace set default filed How does it need to be calculated(Default from vendor record)?
Note: It may make sense to split this story into subtasks - for example, one task to handle the part that's blocked bu
UIV-61 and another task to handle the unblocked part(s).
- Update the default mappings
- Update Unit tests
- Update API tests (or at least verify they aren't broken by these changes)