As ledgers and fiscal years are created, we need to make corresponding changes to the LedgerFY table.
- Ledger is created -> create a LedgerFY records for that Ledger and the current FY as well as any existing FYs in the future.
- Fiscal year is created -> create a LedgerFY record for each Ledger (only if fiscalYear endDate > now)
- NOTE: Don't worry about delete for now... we'll probably need to implement a soft delete for ledgers since they are referred to by several other records.
See the wiki for details
- Update the LedgerFY table in a database transaction, or possibly via trigger function.
- LedgerFY records are created for the current year when a ledger is created
- Unit tests are updated