Overview: When not checking the "Rollover allocation" OR "Rollover available" for a specific fund type. The system rolls over both values anyway.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into thunderjet scratch
- Create FY, ledger, fund and budget
- allocate some money and transfer some money to it
- Assign the fund type "Audio" to the fund
- Rollover fiscal year but DO NOT check the "Rollover allocation" OR "Rollover available" boxes fund type "Audio"
- Execute rollover
- View new budget for your Fund
Expected Results: Budget record has $0 allocated and $0 Net transfers