Overview: When trying to approve invoice, if user adds the same Fund with a different expense class than the one used on the POL. The encumbrance value for awaiting payment is not updated correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into folio-testing environment as admin
- Create order an order line with cost greater than $1
- Add one fund distribution for AFRICAHIST with expense class Electronic
- Open order
- Select invoice app
- Create invoice
- Add invoice line based on the POL you just created
- Edit invoice line and add an additional Fund distribution for 50% of cost for AFRICAHIST with different expense class
- Save invoice line changes
- Click approve invoice
- Click pay invoice
Expected Results: Invoice is approved, encumbrance is updated. Awaiting payment value is 0
Actual Results: Invoice is approved. Awaiting payment value is negative and half of the initial encumbrance is "Expended". The encumbrance has been released.
Additional Information: see video