In order to support UIF-171 - Execute fiscal year rollover
- Budgets and encumbrances need to be rollovered if API triggered.
- SQL procedure "budget_encumbrances_rollover.sql" created
- API which invoke rollover defined
1. All budget for the selected ledger and rollover options must be closed (BudgetStatus.CLOSED) in scope of one transaction.
2. If budged closed logic successfully finished
then invoke procedure "budget_encumbrances_rollover.sql"
else finish rollover with error :
*ledger_fiscal_year_rollover_status.budgets_rollover_status = ERROR_CLOSE_PREV_BUDGETS*
*ledger_fiscal_year_rollover_status.overall_rollover_status = ERROR*
3. Rollover orders will be run from code by invoking API from orders
You can use PostgresClient.execute method to execute an anonymous PgPL/SQL block like this
execute my_stored_function(param1, paramn);
$$ LANGUAGE plpgsql;
- Logic added
- API tests created (smoke tests)
- Unit tests created