- Check that it is possible to apply business rollover logic to the selected PostgreSQL function-based approach.
- Created "budget_encumbrances_rollover.sql" will be used to implement the rollover flow.
- Created testing data will be used for integration tests.
- The system after rollover must be in a consistent state. All budgets and encumbrances must be processed and as result rollover end successfully or with errors.
Create PostgreSQL functions and test functions on different datasets:
1. Must be done first in parallel
- Create rollover testing data loading feature (Karate integration test preparation)
- Create function for budget rollover "budget_encumbrances_rollover.sql"
2. Must be done secondarily in parallel
- Update function "budget_encumbrances_rollover.sql" with ongoing encumbrances rollover
- Update function "budget_encumbrances_rollover.sql" with ongoing-subscription encumbrances rollover
- Update function "budget_encumbrances_rollover.sql" with one-time encumbrances rollover
- Function created and tested