Overview: It is possible to set the begin date of the fiscal year period earlier than the period end date. This blocks the creation of the fund for the ledger with this fiscal year.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO as User X.
- Click on the "Apps" button.
- Select the "Finance" application.
- Highlight the "Fiscal year" button is in button group above search field.
- Click on the "New" button in the upper right-hand corner of the second column on the screen.
- Select date in the "Period Begin Date" field (e.g. 07/01/2021).
- Select date in the "Period End Date" field (e.g. 06/30/2020).
- Click on the "Save & Close" button.
Expected Results: The warning message is displayed that it is not possible to enter the period end date which is earlier the period begin date after entering wrong date.
Actual Results: The fiscal year is successfully saved with wrong date in the "Period End Date" field after clicking on the "Close & save" button.