There's a new requirement (UIF-168) to protect begin fiscal rollover with a separate assignable folio permission.
- Protect begin fiscal rollover with separate permission
- Define a new permission finance.ledger.rollover.start
- Add that permission as a "permissionDesired" for the POST /finance/ledgers/<id>/rollover endpoint.
- In the implementation for that endpoint, validate the permission if the rollover is run (via inspecting X-Okapi-Permissions).
- Return an appropriate error message/code if the required permission is missing.
See the OKAPI guide for a description of "permissionDesired"
- ModuleDescriptor is updated
- Implementation is updated
- Unit tests are updated (Since we're enforcing permissions in this case we can actually test this in unit tests)
- API tests are updated