- Manual fee/fine charge and action notices are not displaying user and item token values. The values are all empty or blank where the template is using them.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Setup manual fee/fine notices on MSU environment
- Add template to Users > Fee/fine > Manual charges
- Charge a manual fee/fine to user and check "Notify patron"
- In this case it's a declared lost charge to Mark Arnold sent to FOLIOCirc (group email for testing)
- Email is received with user and item token values filled in
- For q1-2020-hotfix, we will only add user tokens (see
CIRC-758for q2 release with extended tokens for fee/fine notices)
- Email is received and fee/fine token values are filled in but user and item token values are not
- User information is critical. For item information, use "additional information for patron" text box to add item info manually as a workaround
- Needs to be a Fameflower hotfix
- See template and email attached
- MSU and Simmons