- Set up default notices for a Fee/Fine Owner. I used Holly Fee/Fine Owner. (See attachment Default-notices-not-working-1.png.)
- Charge a manual fee/fine for a patron, leaving the Notify patron flag checked. I used Commander, Misty M, who has her email address set to email@example.com. (See attachment Default-notices-not-working-2.png.)
- Fee/Fine Details shows that the fee/fine was created with Holly Fee/Fine Owner as the Fee/Fine Owner. (See attachment Default-notices-not-working-3.png.)
- Receive email with subject of "Holly Default Charge Notice."
- No email received.
- I tested setting Fee/Fine Type charge and action notices first, which worked fine. I used the same patron with the same email address, and received emails for the correct test cases. It is only when I use default notices when the emails do not arrive.
- I also tested payment notices and experienced the same problem. I have no doubt that waives, transfers and cancellations have the same issue.