Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
EPAM-Veg Sprint 126
R3 2021 Bug Fix
Please talk to Phil Robinson if you have any questions!
*Test Rail test case: * https://foliotest.testrail.io/index.php?/cases/view/196783
[403 Forbidden] during [GET] to http://users?query=%28active%3D%3D%22true%22%20and%20patronGroup%3D%3D%2878ec1613-e5db-49ab-b675-4d13d1b1754e%29%29&limit=10000 UserClient#getUserByQuery(String,long): [Access requires permission: users.collection.get] (Forbidden)
Set up Bursar transfer fees/fines, tried to run manually, and failed twice. Looks like permission issue but I don't know which perm to add.
In Export Manger, jobs 001567 and 001566 have this error.
My PhilR user has the permissions:
- Circulation Bug Fest
- Circulation, Users, Inventory (including settings)
- eating carrots in the library
- Export manager: All
- Phenomenal Cosmic Powers
- Settings (Users): Can create, edit and remove all feefines-related entries
- Settings (Users): Can create, edit and remove feefines
- Settings (Users): Can create, edit and remove transfer accounts
- Settings (Users): Can create, edit and remove transfer criteria
- System Administration
- Transfer exports: Transfer admin
- Users: Can create, edit and remove fees/fines
Steps to replicate:
- Set up a fee/fine for a user; note their Patron Group (in bugfest-kiwi I used patron group "XYZ Patrons").
- Go to Settings > Users > Transfer criteria
- Make sure Patron group "XYZ Patrons" is selected (or whichever patron group your user is in)
- Click "Run manually".