Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:EPAM-Veg Sprint 106, EPAM-Veg Sprint 107, EPAM-Veg Sprint 108
When an 'action' (e.g. payment, waive, transfer, cancellation) is taken on a fee/fine, the Fees/Fines History should reflect the 'action' date in the Date updated column. In Goldenrod the Date updated does appear (see attached screen print FF-History-Goldenrod.jpg), but in Honeysuckle it no longer does (see attached screen print FF-History-Honeysuckle.jpg).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into https://bugfest-honeysuckle.folio.ebsco.com/ as folio (admin)
- Charge a new fee/fine to a test user
- Pay the new fee/fine you just created
- View Loan details, which will show both the charge and payment 'actions'. (See attached screen print FF-Details-Paid.jpg.) Looking at the Action date column, you can see that the fee/fine was created on 12/2/2020, 10:24 AM and updated (paid) on 12/2/2020, 10:25 AM.
- Go to the Closed tab of the Fees/Fines History for the patron
12/2/2020 appears in the Date updated column for the test fee/fine.
12/2/2020 does not appear in the Date updated column for the test fee/fine (see attached screen print FF-History-Honeysuckle.jpg).
- This same behavior occurs for waives, transfers and payments -
- Attachment FF-History-Honeysuckle.jpg shows an example of each
- Attachment FF-Details-Waived.jpg shows Fee/Fine Details for the waive test
- Attachment FF-Details-Transferred.jpg shows Fee/Fine Details for the transfer test
- Attachment FF-Details-Cancelled.jpg shows Fee/Fine Details for the cancellation test
- This works on Goldenrod (see attached screen print FF-History-Goldenrod.jpg)