It is required to handle the errors during the export process. The handled errors should be logged and saved. Therefore users will be able to see errors.
- If an error occurs, the identifier of the record and reason for the failure are provided.
- Encountered errors are logged – might not be in scope for the pilot program
- record identifier (TODO: determine UUID or barcode)
- reason for the error
- Invalid identifiers are logged (when processing the UUIDs file or record with id doesn't exist)
- invalid identifier
- reason for being invalid
1) Database table for error logs added
2) Error handling provided for both export by UUIDs file and query jobs.
3) New endpoint for getting error logs implemented /data-export-worker/jobId/errors
- Unsuccessful updates are logged and reported
- List of errors is provided so that it can be displayed to the User
- List of invalid identifiers is provided so that it can be displayed to the User
Out of scope: localization of the error messages is out of scope for the pilot project but should be considered in the later implementations