After uploading a CSV file with users' UUIDs the user should be able to see the preview of matched records(top 10) and be able to download a CSV file with matched records, so the records can be reviewed and later modified.
- All records returned are saved in csv
- Keys are replaced with values
- The file name follows the convention: <yyyy-mm-dd-Matched-Records-<name of the file with identifiers>.csv
1) Update the JobCommand with the new field that will define the export type for bulk edit (since in future we have to work with barcodes CSV file instead of UUIDs only and work with different record types like Users, Items and etc we have to know which Job we need to launch, this information must be put to the JobCommand)
2) Implement an endpoint for saving UUIDs CSV files locally in mod-data-export-worker.
/bulk-edit/jobId/upload, where jobId is the id of created JobCommand.
3) Implement a base Job for exporting records to CSV files.
4) Reference data caching.
- File is created and can be saved
- File contains all fields from the user record
- Keys are replaced with corresponding values
- The copy of a file is saved.
- File name follows the convention
- Unit and API tests are written where applicable