If the user wants to change the location of an item to a location that contains "/" in the name, error happens and "Bad request" is retrieved
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to the Bulk Edit app
- Select "Inventory-Items" app
- Select Record identifier from dropdown
- Upload a .csv file with Items identifiers
- Click Actions menu => "Start bulk edit"
- Select location with "/" in the name to make changes to the Items
- Click "Save & close" => "Confirm changes"
- Click "Save & close"
Expected Results: Items locations are changed to the selected ones
Actual Results: Errors are occurred, locations are not changed
The issue is reproduced on the environments that contain locations name like XX/XX/XX/XXX (e.g. UC/HP/JRL/CJK).
Was reproduced on bulk-edit-perf.ci.folio.org and folio-snapshot after adding such location