Some discrepancies can be observed related to dates in the circulation data export workflow. This can be reproduced on Juniper and Kiwi.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some Bug-Fest Juniper environment as Folio
- For Bugfest Juniper Beatrix library service point circulation logs, click Circulation log - FOLIO (ebsco.com)
- On the left observe the From and To dates
- Observe the date column of the main area. The logs should be sorted in ascending order on d_ate_ values.
- Open network tab
- Click actions button on the top right
- Click export results in csv.
- Wait for the operation to complete. You will see a green toast message Export job has been completed.
- Click and observe on the network tab the API call made with the export Job id. Most probably the latest API call made.
- On the response preview tab you can see the file name on the s3 bucket where the data was exported as csv.
- You can go to the link in the response OR
- You can go to AWS S3 bucket: data-export-folio-eis-us-east-1-prd-sandbox - S3 bucket (amazon.com) and search for the file by name.
- The logs on the UI and on the exported csv should be between the entered From and To timestamp only.
- The logs on the UI should show dates in 12 hour timestamps.
- The logs exported to the csv should show log with timestamps in 24 hour format.
- The logs are not between the desired timestamps on both the UI and the csv. At least, from looking the date values shown.
- The logs exported to the csv show in 24 hour timestamps. The PMs get converted to AM. For example, . the date for the first search result in FOLIO displays as "8/30/2021, 7:46 PM," but in the .CSV file it displays as "8/30/2021 7:46:00 AM."
- I have attached screenshots and exported logs.